Ask Me This Instead: Flip the Interview to Land Your Dream Job
(as of Oct 20,2021 06:40:12 UTC – Details)
Written by a veteran recruiter for job-seekers who want to find their dream job—not just the next job. Book also includes online access to a database of questions and worksheets you can use.
Why should only hiring managers and recruiters be in control of your job destiny? This book will empower you at every step of the hiring process, guiding you to understand your own skills and priorities, how to find the company that can give you what you want, and how to “flip the interview” to get real answers to your most important questions. No matter what field you’re in, whether you’re looking for your first gig or exploring options later in your career—it’s time you were in control.
- Figure out what you really want out of a job
- Research companies and narrow your list of prospects
- Craft a standout resume that’ll help you find fit in your next role
- Get what you need to know about who is involved in the hiring process
- Use the interview to uncover the truth about the role, team, and company
- Practice interview preparation tools and strategies
This edition also includes full digital access, with lifetime access to online resources (see page vii):
- Worksheets to help you uncover your priorities, craft a better resume, create an interview plan, and more!
- A database of questions candidates can ask different interviewers that can be tailored to your priorities.
This book was created by a highly experienced recruiter, hiring manager, and consultant, who was inspired by her years of experience seeing candidates let interviewers hold all the power. The lessons and activities will help you stand out from the moment a prospective manager reads your resume, ensure you make the most out of the interview process, and confidently prepare to step into your new role. What are you waiting for?
Publisher:Holloway, Inc. (October 13, 2020)
Item Weight:6.4 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.26 x 9 inches