How To Write A Killer Resume: Write A Winning Resume And Cover Letter And Land Your Dream Interview: Cv Writing
(as of Oct 22,2021 18:50:28 UTC – Details)
Resumes get an average of eight seconds of attention before going in the trash—or getting on the shortlist.
In this Resume Writing Book, you will discover:
– How to handle tricky pitfalls like extended time off or unemployment and have your resume come out as strong as ever
– How to make your accomplishments sound dramatically more impressive without having to tell a single lie
– How to remove the guesswork about what to include in your resume and build it to the exacting specifications of your target job’s requirements
– How to pass the four tests that companies will put your resume through with flying colors
– How to strike the perfect composition of content, white space, and page length to accentuate and differentiate your strengths
– How to avoid the common (and not so common) resume mistakes that leave your resume dead on arrival
– How to tell a powerful story that demonstrates your capabilities in a way that will knock the socks off anyone reading it
– How to stand out without resorting to cheap tricks that come off as cheesy or over-the-top
– PLUS, you’ll also gain access to a free companion website containing fully editable resume templates, a perfect resume checklist, and other bonus materials to give you everything you need to create a stunning resume that will get you noticed and land you interviews.
So what are you waiting for? Buy this book today and get to work soldier!
Publisher:Independently published (March 2, 2021)
Item Weight:5.9 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.27 x 9 inches