The Golden Resume: Secrets To Acing Interviews And Winning Job Offers
(as of Oct 22,2021 19:14:21 UTC – Details)
No matter your situation, The Golden Resume will show you how to get the big internship or job you desire and deserve, through mastering your resume and acing interviews.
What Brian Robben shares in these pages are the proven strategies that the top-performers and Brian utilized to dominate the job search. He personally studied resumes for hundreds of hours, learned from mentors, and used the strategies in this book to the tune of countless job offers and leverage to negotiate his starting salary $10,000 higher than the initial offer.
The Golden Resume has been created to give you resume and interview essentials in a concise and applicable format that step-by-step teaches you:
– Insight into recruiters and hiring manager’s mindset
– Why most resumes are ignored
– How to make your resume stand out for limitless job interviews
– The ways to craft your digital identity and online footprint
– The secrets to acing interviews and being an unforgettable candidate
– One final job search essential to enhance your success
As you know, the stakes are high for one little piece of paper. Do you know how to write a resume that achieves the results you desire?
By following the information and strategies in The Golden Resume, you can use your resume to get your dream job and work with interesting people, make a difference in the world, start with a high salary, and begin a satisfying career.
If you want these results, scroll to the top of the page and click “Buy now.”
Publication date:September 15, 2015
File size:1791 KB
Print length:124 pages