Write to Influence!: Personnel Appraisals, Resumes, Awards, Grants, Scholarships, Internships, Reports, Bid Proposals, Web Pages, Marketing, and More
(as of Oct 20,2021 07:11:56 UTC – Details)
- 2020 eLit Book Awards – Gold Medal: Education/Academic/Teaching
- 2020 Best Book Award – Finalist: Business: Communications/Public Relations
- 2020 Best Book Award – Finalist: Business: Marketing & Advertising
- 2020 Reader’s Favorite Award – Honorable Mention: Marketing
- 2018 eLit Book Awards – Bronze Medal: Business/Careers/Sales
- 2017 Next Generation Indie Book Awards – Finalist: Careers
- 2017 Best Book Award – Finalist: Careers
- 2017 Reader’s Favorite Award – Honorable Mention: Occupation
The second edition includes 70 new pages, incorporating material from Carla’s highly acclaimed workshops given to government agencies, corporations, private businesses, NGOs, and academia. It also contains 200 exercises (with answers) to test your skills and an analysis for each to observe the transformation!
What readers say:
- Your Write to Influence! training … led to increased professional advancement opportunities for countless numbers of service members. — Lt. Gen. Dana T. Atkins, USAF (Ret), President and CEO, Military Officers of America Association (MOAA)
- This book should be in every professional’s library. I heartily recommend Write to Influence! — Baba Zipkin, Former Senior Counsel, IBM
- This helped me pass my college classes! Write to Influence! is an amazing source to improve your writing and earn higher grades! 10/10 recommend! — Emily, Amazon Reviewer
Powerful writing changes lives! It’s also the lifeblood of successful organizations. It correlates directly to success — personal and professional — and often tips the balance between success and failure. Chose “Write to Influence!” when persuasive writing is paramount to your goals. Learn to:
- Craft a stellar resume … to land that dream job
- Nail input to performance reviews … to score a big promotion
- Write winning proposals … to secure contracts and grants
- Project a web presence … to stimulate new business
- Ace the college application essay … to open academic doors
From powerful writing to banish bureaucratic blather to composing resumes, input for performance reviews, presentations, elevator speeches, grant submissions, and marketing products … Carla covers it all. Open doors to opportunity … learn to “Write to Influence!” … grab this book!
Don’t take my word! Here are more testimonials!
- Write to Influence! will be my go-to-guide for many years to come and is now a must-read reference for all my employees. – Rick Mix, President and CEO, Cleared Solutions Inc.
- This book has been a game-charger for my professional life. Carla’s no-fuss, conversational voice made improving my writing skills easy to understand and implement! – Ashley Bernardi, Founder and Director of Media Relations, Nardi Media
- Write to Influence! is a gem! Anyone interested in powerful, super-charged writing will appreciate this clear discussion of how to produce attention-grabbing pieces – D. Donovan, Senior Reviewer, Midwest Book Review
Publisher:Gatekeeper Press; 2nd edition (June 20, 2019)
Item Weight:14.4 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.84 x 9 inches